EASING OF RESTRICTIONS
Our food court seating has now reopened and we look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy a meal in centre. In line with the government guidelines there is restricted seating and additional hygiene measure in place. We ask that you follow social distancing guidelines and respect other patrons wishing to sit down so request you move on quickly after your meal.
We continue to be committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas. We are monitoring the situation closely and follow the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information, please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Logan Central Plaza.
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough.
- Staying home if you are unwell.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Logan Central Plaza and seeing familiar faces shopping in the centre.
See you soon.
The team at Logan Central Plaza